78-7036 Ola Mau St 2 12, Kailua-kona
- Remarks: Top quality contractor’s own home with features and designs handcrafted for longevity and charm. 4 bedroom 3 bath Custom design built by Greg Putman Construction.
The kitchen is the focal point of the home and has soapstone counter tops accenting gleaming white fresh cabinets. Created with the home chef in mind, a kitchen that flows, has workspace, country style deep sink, professional gas range, double ovens and all the cabinets you could hope for! Walk in pantry with chalk board for your shopping list!
Master suite and bath with ocean and sunset views, walk in closet, built in shelving, amazing soaking bath tub, double sinks and vanity area with the feel of a coastal spa
Main house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Guest Cottage is the 4th bedroom and is fully self contained. Perfect for long term guests or family visitors.
Garage is oversize of 785 sq ft with tall ceilings and extra storage in the architectural feature of the “Crow’s Nest”. Two on demand gas water heaters, one for the main house and one for the guest cottage. Dining under the stars and twinkle lights or under the covered large used brick lanai, the weather will not daunt you rain or shine!
Courtyard floor plan with the splash pool and sandy beach in the center of the home. French doors open to all the interior rooms to the center courtyard. Bayview Estates is a premier gated subdivision in the Keauhou Resort area just above Keauhou Bay.
At night you can watch the lights of the manta ray divers in the Bay; morning gives you Canoe Club’s morning paddle along the coast. Envision outrigger canoes, kayak tours, hiking trails, native and other species of Hawaiian birds. Keauhou Shopping Center is just a mile away with restaurants, Movieplex, KTA grocery store, Long’s Drugs, Urgent Care, and weekly cultural activities, ukelele lessons, lei making, hula dancing, farmer’s market and other events.
Be sure to add this one to your must see list!
- Tour: https://tours.photokona.com/1048409?idx=1
- Features: Ceilings-9’+,Built-in-Book Shelves,Exterior Lighting,Landscaped,Sprinkler System-Lawn,Office,Storage
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Double Ovens,Disposal,Dishwasher,Gas Grill,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Range H
- Floor Covering: Concrete,Other (remarks)
- Telephone Availability: Cable,Cell,Land Line
- Security: Gated Community
- TV Availability: Satellite,Cable
- Unit Description: Single Family Home
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Front Load,Stacked Washer/Dryer,Washer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Attached
- Design: Double Wall
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 0
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Fence/Wall: Rock/Stone
- Garage Area (Total): 785
- Heating/Cooling: Other (remarks)
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 15671
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 4
- Lot Description – Land: Rim Lot
- Pool: Y
- Power: Gas,Underground
- Roads: Curbs/Gutters,Private,Paved
- Wastewater: Sewer-Connected
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): Private Contractor
- Topography: Gentle Slope
- View: Bay,City,Coastline,Garden,Ocean,Ocean Horizon,Sunset
- Water: County,Meter Installed
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 934800
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 233
- Tax Key 9: 378011022
- Taxes (Annual): 4843
- Tax Key: 3780110220000
- District: North Kona
- Zoning: RS-15
- Assessment Year: 2018
- MLS #: 618330
- Price: $1,450,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 2687
- Bedrooms (Total): 4
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Baths Full (Total): 3
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 2 12
- Subdivision: Bayview Estates
- Zip Code: 96740