59-180 Olomana Rd 304, Kamuela
- Remarks: BACK ON THE MARKET AND PRICE REDUCED! This beautiful custom designed Maryl-built home located within the preferred “Heathers” section of Kohala Ranch is back available and ready to go! The property has been staked and all preliminary escrow work is complete.
This meticulously constructed home boasts a Main House with a large Great Room and Dining Area with dormer skylights located adjacent to the open gourmet kitchen with a separate dining nook with spectacular views. The Master Suite offers stunning ocean views and a spacious Master Bath with his and hers double bathrooms and outdoor showers. The second bedroom offers sweeping ocean views while the third living space within the Main House is a large office or den which can be converted to a 5th bedroom with the simple addition of a closet.
The detached Guest House of just under 700 sq ft offers a large living area with two bedrooms, kitchenette and a full bathroom. A perfect private space for family and guests to stay while on island and be close, but not too close!
This 3.1 acre private estate is lushly landscaped with mature trees offering a beautiful, tranquil, shaded setting with expansive views of the ocean and coastline as well as Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa and Hualalai. Enjoy year round, picturesque sunsets from the comfort of your private hot tub.
The interior living area square footage of the main house and the guest house total 3,339 sq ft, which when combined with the covered lanais, connected garage with workshop and large storage area comprise approximately 4,500 total sq ft under roof.
A detached professional quality observatory offers amazing views of the night skies and is truly a one of a kind feature.
Located within minutes from the lower guard house and only a 15 minute drive from the Island’s most beautiful white sand beaches, golf, entertainment, and fine dining make this listing a must see for the Buyer looking for a well built home with awesome views.
- Tour: http://sites.listvt.com/59180olomanard
- Features: Ceilings-9’+,BBQ/Cooking Pit,Ceiling-Vaulted,Exterior Lighting,Landscaped,Sprinkler System-Lawn,Offi
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Double Ovens,Disposal,Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Range Hoo
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate,Ceramic Tile
- Telephone Availability: Cable,Cell,Land Line
- Security: Gated Community,Security Guard,Security Systems
- TV Availability: Cable
- Unit Description: Single Family Home
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Washer,Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Attached,Other (remarks)
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 1195
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Fence/Wall: Electric,Rock/Stone,Wire
- Garage Area (Total): 736
- Heating/Cooling: Central,Air Conditioning
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 134862
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 9
- Pool: N
- Power: Underground
- Roads: Private,Paved,Street Lights
- Wastewater: Cesspool
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): Private Contractor
- Topography: Fairly Level
- View: Coastline,Garden,Mountain,Ocean,Ocean Horizon,Sunset
- Water: Meter Installed,Private
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 1017200
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 272
- Tax Key 9: 359011082
- Taxes (Annual): 9510
- Tax Key: 3590110820000
- District: North Kohala
- Zoning: A-3A
- Assessment Year: 2017
- MLS #: 616115
- Price: $1,995,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 3384
- Bedrooms (Total): 4
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Baths Full (Total): 4
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 304
- Subdivision: Kohala Ranch
- Zip Code: 96743